Medical appliances are highly used by dermatologists and cosmetic doctors to implement deep skincare. Over the years, doctors and scientists, along with specialized technicians, have adapted the large equipment to portable devices for domestic use to bring skincare and the prevention of skin aging to the comfort of home.
Portable devices for aesthetic use with ergonomic characteristics, comfortable to use, with great benefits for skincare at a lower cost, are increasingly requested by users.
The skincare appliance company Beauty Devices has launched CLEREL Skin Advanced, an innovative, high-tech device designed to provide professional treatment through a device that emits red and fractional infrared light to counteract the signs of skin aging.
1. First applications of Light Therapy
Fractional infrared and red light therapy was first applied in the 1990s by NASA at the plant level. In the experiment, it was shown how red and infrared light accelerated the process of photosynthesis, in addition to increasing plant growth.
This experiment started a series of multiple scientific studies in the area of dermatology and aesthetics that today ensure the benefits and various uses of red and fractional infrared light in the field of skin and general health.
2. Product details. How does it work?
The CLEREL portable device uses “growth technology”, known in the world of aesthetics and dermatology as biostimulation therapy or fractional infrared and red light therapy.
The wavelength emitted by red light is 633 nm and the wavelength of fractional infrared light is 830 nm, highly effective in penetrating tissue without damaging the skin. When starting treatment with CLEREL Skin Advanced, the light is absorbed by the skin and acts directly on the cells. Light is transformed into energy within the cell (ATP), stimulating biochemical and biological processes at the cellular level that initiate a whole series of metabolic events, including:
- Reduction of oxidative stress (free radicals).
- Increased release of ATP or cellular energy.
- Increased activity of the lymphatic system allowing adequate lymphatic drainage and eliminating fluid retention
- Increased phagocytosis or controlled cell cleaning.
- Reduction of inflammation in the affected tissues.
- Stimulation of fibroblasts and increased production of collagen and elastin.
- Increased circulation and the formation of new blood capillaries.
- Cell repair.
All these reactions allow the repair, scarring, and rejuvenation of the skin. Therefore, CLEREL Skin Advanced allows delaying the signs of aging, tightening and firming the skin, promoting the increase of collagen and elastin, reducing the appearance of open pores, reducing wrinkles and expression lines.
- Aesthetic treatment with biostimulation technology to provide unique skincare.
- A portable and wireless device with an elegant and ergonomic design ideal for use at any time.
- It has a temperature control sensor that allows adequate control of the temperature emitted to the skin.
- 4 minutes is enough for each area of the skin.
- Non-invasive treatment, easy and how to apply
- Medical device with a high safety profile and effectiveness proven through multiple clinical studies.
- Rejuvenation device approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as a class II aesthetic medical anti-aging device.
- Anti-aging action.
- It decreases skin hyper-pigmentation as it has a direct effect on melanin (skin pigment).
- Improves the appearance of dark spots caused by UV rays (photo-aging).
- Reduces wrinkles, expression lines and furrows.
- Stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, fundamental proteins to maintain elasticity and adequate moisture in the skin.
- Immediate and lasting results from the first application.
5. How to use
- Perform a deep facial cleaning with products suitable for the skin type. The goal is to remove all impurities and dead cells to allow proper facial anti-aging treatment.
- Dry the skin with small touches using a towel until there are no traces of moisture.
- Turn on the portable device by pressing the Power button.
- Determine the area you want to treat and place CLEREL Skin Advanced in direct contact with the skin.
- The device must be smoothly slid in circular, vertical and horizontal movements throughout the area to be treated.
- The built-in timer allows a short and effective treatment per area with a duration of 4 minutes.
- In the end, apply the moisturizer or facial serum of your choice.
- Turn off the device and connect it to the charging system until you have a full battery charge.
6. Recommendations for use
- Take precautions before and after use to prolong the usefulness of the device.
- The surface must be cleaned before and after each use to eliminate any type of residue.
- For optimal results, it is recommended to apply the treatment with the CLEREL Skin Advanced device 3 times a week for 1 month.
- To prolong the aesthetic effects of the treatment, maintenance sessions are recommended once a week.
Contraindications are limited as it is a device with a high safety profile, it has not responded in clinical tests with adverse effects. However, pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using CLEREL Skin Advanced or any home or professional treatment to avoid short or long-term complications.
Price: 480.00 USD (sponsored link, Opens new tab)